In this tutorial, we will show you how to fill out PDF with data submitted from Typeform using PDF.co and Zapier. We will use the sample IRS Form 1040 below.
- Make a Zap
- Typeform App and New Entry
- New Entry Configuration
- Test Trigger
- PDF.co App and PDF Filler
- PDF Filler Configuration
- Test and Review
- Test Result Output
- Source File Output
Step 1: Make a Zap
First, let’s start by making a Zap.
Step 2: Typeform App and New Entry
Next, select the Typeform app and choose the New Entry for the Trigger Event.
Step 3: New Entry Configuration
Let’s set up the Trigger.
- In the Form field, enter the form that you submitted in Typeform.
Step 4: Test Trigger
Next, click the test trigger button to make sure that we set it up correctly.
Step 5: PDF.co App and PDF Filler
We will add another app. Kindly select the PDF.co app and choose the PDF Filler for the Action Event.
Step 6: PDF Filler Configuration
Now, let’s set up the PDF Filler configuration.
- In the Source PDF field, input the source PDF URL.
- In the Fillable fields, enter the page number, the field name, and the value. Here’s the direct link to get the form’s field names.
- In the Output PDF Name field, type in your desired output PDF file name.
Step 7: Test and Review
After setting up the PDF Filler configuration, kindly, click the Test and Review button.
Step 8: Test Result Output
Great! Our test was successful. You can copy and paste the URL to view the output.
Step 9: Source File Output
Here’s the output that we successfully filled out with submitted data from Typeform.
In this tutorial, you learned how to fill out PDF with submitted data from Typeform using PDF.co and Zapier. You learned how to set up the PDF Filler to fill out the PDF form. You also learned how to easily get the PDF form editable fields using the Get PDF Info.