Extract Formatted Text from PDF with Integromat – Guide
- Create A Scenario
- Google Drive App
- Download A File
- Connect PDF.co Account
- PDF.co App
- Convert From PDF
- Test Result
- Source File Output
We prepared a step-by-step tutorial to show you how to extract text with format from PDF or XPS using PDF.co and Integromat.
Below is the sample source file that we will use.
Step 1: Create a Scenario
Step 2: Google Drive App
Step 3: Download A File
Step 4: Google Drive Connection
- In the Enter a File ID field, choose the Select from the list option.
- For the Choose a Drive field, select My Drive to return the folder and file in this Drive.
- Under the File ID field, input the exact folder where the file is located.
We are done for the first step, now let’s continue to the next and final step to complete our module.
Step 5: PDF.co App
Step 6: Convert From PDF
Step 7: PDF.co Account
Now, let’s connect our PDF.co Account to perform the scenario.
- In the Input Type field, select the Import a File from the URL.
- In the Input field, enter the URL of the source file.
- For the Pages field, type 0 for page 1.
Step 8: Test Result
Step 9: Source File Output
This is now the PDF Invoice converted to Plain Text output.
In this tutorial, you learned how to extract text with format from a PDF document using PDF.co and Integromat. You also learned how to set up the Convert from PDF module to convert a PDF to Plain Text.