Fastest Way to Convert HTML to PDF in Python
- Install request module
- Add API Key
- Path to Source and Output File
- Setup Params
- Run Program
- Convert HTML to PDF Demo
In this tutorial, you learn the fastest way to convert HTML content to PDF in Python.
We prepared this sample HTML file to be used for this tutorial.
Here’s what the output would look like.
Step 1 – Install request module
- If you haven’t installed it yet, kindly install the requests module. You can do it by running this
python -m pip install requestsin your command line.
Step 2 – Add API Key
- Add your API key to your Python code. You may get your API key here.
Step 3 – Path to Source and Output File
- Add the path to your source and output file
Step 4 – Setup Params
- Set up the parameters for your conversion
Step 5 – Run Program
- Once you’re done with your code, you may now run your program. You can see the output file in your folder
Step 6 – Convert HTML to PDF Demo
- Here’s the program in action
You’ve learned the fastest way to convert HTML content to PDF using Python.