In this tutorial, we will show you how to split and merge PDF with PDF.co using Zapier. We will use this sample 3 pages PDF for this tutorial.
- Add Google Drive
- Setup Trigger
- Test Trigger Result
- Add PDF Splitter
- Setup PDF Splitter
- PDF Splitter Test Result
- PDF Splitter Output
- Add PDF Merger
- Setup PDF Merger
- PDF Merger Test Result
- PDF Merger Output
Step 1: Add Google Drive
To begin, search for the Google Drive app and choose the New file in folder for the trigger event.
Step 2: Setup Trigger
Next, let’s set up the trigger.
- In the Drive field, select My Google Drive.
- In the Folder field, enter the specific folder where your file was stored.
Step 3: Test Trigger Result
Great! Our test was successful. We can now add another app.
Step 4: Add PDF Splitter
Let’s add another app. Select the PDF.co app and choose the PDF Splitter for the action event.
Step 5: Setup PDF Splitter
Let’s set up the PDF Splitter.
- In the PDF URL field, select the Web Content Link to fetch the source URL from your Google Drive.
- In the Pages field, type the list of pages separated by a comma to split into PDF.
- In the Name field, enter your desired output file name.
Step 6: PDF Splitter Test Result
Excellent! The PDF.co successfully process our request. You can copy and paste the URL to view the output.
Step 7: PDF Splitter Output
Here’s the output that we successfully split into multiple PDFs.
Step 8: Add PDF Merger
Finally, let’s add another app. Select the PDF.co app and choose the PDF Merger to merge multiple documents into a new single PDF.
Step 9: Setup PDF Merger
Next, set up the PDF Merger configuration.
- In the List of links to source PDFs, documents, or images field, enter the source file data from the PDF Splitter output.
- In the Name field, type your desired output PDF file name.
Step 10: PDF Merger Test Result
Good! Our test was a success. You can copy the URL and paste it to your browser to view the output.
Step 11: PDF Merger Output
Here’s the output that we successfully merge into one PDF.
In this tutorial, you learned how to split and merge PDF with PDF.co using Zapier. You learned how to use the PDF Splitter Web API to split pages from PDF documents into multiple new PDF files. You also learned how to use the PDF Merger Web API to merge multiple documents into a new PDF.