In this guide, you will find out how to use PDF.co PDF Merger block in Airtable application. Go through the following steps to see how it can be performed using PDF.co and Airtable integration.
Here’s a quick demo video.
These steps will help to run the PDF.co PDF Merger block in the Airtable application:
1. Find and install PDF.co PDF Merger block.
2. Set your PDF.co API key (get key on https://app.pdf.co/)
3. Click Save Settings.
4. Set the main window.
5. Async mode is useful for a large number of files needed to merge, use a 15 or 30 seconds delay between requests.
If the table records contain non-PDF files, for example, images, then use pdf/merge2 mode.
6. Use Column for Output PDF input field to set table field name that will be created to store output pdf files.
7. The output PDF Example is below – htmltopdf.