How Do I Extract Bold Text from PDF in Python
- Install request module
- Add API Key
- Path to Source and Output File
- Setup Parameters
- Run Program
- Extract Bold Text Demo
Ever wonder “how do I extract bold text from PDF in Python”? We prepare this step-by-step tutorial with screenshots to teach you how to extract bold text from PDF in Python with PDF Extractor API.
We have this sample PDF that we can use for this tutorial.
Here’s what the output for this tutorial looks like.
Step 1 – Install request module
- First of all, if you haven’t installed it yet, kindly install the requests module. You can do it by running this
python -m pip install requestsin your command line.
Step 2 – Add API Key
- Insert your API key into your Python code. You may get your API key here.
Step 3 – Path to Source and Output File
- Add the path to your source and output file
Step 4 – Setup Parameters
- Set up the parameters for your PDF to XML conversion
Step 5 – Run Program
- Once you’re done with your code, you may now run your program. You can see the output file in your folder
Step 6 – Extract Bold Text Demo
- Here’s the program in action
You’ve learned how to extract bold text from PDF in Python with PDF Extractor web API.