There are dozens of useful functions in PDF.co API and you can use any of them using the Custom API Call module in Integromat. This module allows you to call any API method from PDF.co.
In this tutorial, we will call the PDF Search API endpoint to search for text in a PDF Invoice using the endpoint https://api.pdf.co/v1/pdf/find.
- Add a New PDF.co Module and Select Make an API Call
- Configure the PDF.co Module
- Test the Configuration
1. Add a New PDF.co Module and Select Make an API Call
First, please add a new PDF.co Module and select Make an API Call button. Now you can proceed with the configuration.
2. Configure the PDF.co Module
- In the URL field, enter the endpoint
/v1/pdf/findto call the search function.
- In the Method field, select POST.
- In the Body field, enter the keys and values. We are going to use Regex to search for the Invoice Date in the PDF Invoice.
3. Test the Configuration
Now, we are ready to test our configuration. Click on the Run button to see the result.
NOTE: Check out the PDF.co API Documentation for more details.
Excellent! We have successfully searched for the Invoice Date in the PDF Invoice.
Screenshot of PDF.co Search Function Output
In this tutorial, we learned how to use the PDF.co module to Make an API Call using the search endpoint
/v1/pdf/find. We also learned how to use Regex to search for text in a PDF document.