PDF.co vs iText
iText this PDF toolkit offers you one of the best-documented and most versatile PDF engines in the world (written in Java and .NET), which allows you to not only integrate PDF functionalities into your workflow but also in your applications, processes, or products.
PDF.co offers a variety of functionalities to help you with your PDF. These functionalities include PDF merging/splitting, search/replace text, PDF data extraction, PDF filler, document parsing, etc. It also has functionalities for barcodes such as a barcode reader and barcode generator.
PDF.co vs iText: Features
- PDF Creation and Generation,
- HTML to PDF Conversion,
- PDF Redaction,
- Language support,
- PDF Debugging,
- Data Extraction,
- PDF Manipulating/Updating,
- PDF to Image,
- PDF Parsing,
- Digital Signatures,
- Text Recognition (OCR),
- SVG Support,
- MS Office to PDF,
- PDF Optimization.
- Digital Signatures,
- Remove Sensitive Information,
- Protect and Secure Data.
Powerful PDF Tools
- HTML to PDF conversion supports Mustache and Handlebars,
- Merge/Split PDF,
- Add Text or Images to PDF, Fill PDF Forms and Create Fillable PDF Forms.
- Add or Remove Security,
- Search and Replace in PDF,
- Compress PDF Online,
- Make PDF Searchable,
- Translate PDF.
- Can work with all 1D or 2D barcode types.
- Can scan barcodes from images, PDF files, and even from a link.
- PDF to CSV,
- PDF to JSON,
- PDF to XML,
- PDF to HTML,
- PDF to XLS/XLSX,
- PDF to TEXT,
- PDF to IMAGE (JPG, PNG, TIFF, WEBP).
Extract Structured Data
- Built-in OCR text recognition support.
- Export extracted data into different types such as CSV, XML, JSON, HTML, Spreadsheets, etc.
- Extract PDF data from various documentation including PDF with tables and images, reports, invoices, scanned documents, etc.
- Convert other documents such as Doc, DocX, RTF, TXT, XPS, HTML, Images (JPG, PNG, TIFF), XLS, and XLSX into PDF.
- Can create PDFs from scratch or use PDF templates.
PDF.co Security and Encryption
- User and Owner Passwords,
- Automatic File Removal,
- RC4 40-Bit Encryption,
- RC4 128-Bit Encryption,
- AES 128-Bit Encryption,
- AES 256-Bit Encryption,
- Document Modification Restriction,
- Document Content Extraction Restriction,
- Document HTTP User and Pass Authentication.
- Auto detector and remover of sensitive data,
- Email to PDF transformation. Supports emails with attachments including tools to extract important data from emails separately.
PDF.co vs iText: Outputs
PDF.co HTML to PDF Output
iText HTML to PDF Output
PDF.co vs iText: Integrations
PDF.co has over 300+ integrations available:
- Zapier, Integromat, Bubble, and API for programmers,
- Salesforce, Dynamics 365, Zoho, and other CRM systems,
- SharePoint, Office 365, Box, Egnyte, Dropbox, SignNow plus ready-to-use 300+ integrations,
- RPA UiPath, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere,
iText has no available integration.