Airtable is a cloud-based project management system that was founded on the belief that software shouldn’t dictate how you work—you should dictate how it works. Our mission is to democratize software creation by enabling anyone to build the tools that meet their needs.
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Lessening data entry investment through AI-controlled undefined data pooling process from receipts, PDFs, scanned documents, agreements, invoices, receipts, and reports;
- Collect data from compound documents with the help of a modifiable Document Parser. Also, it supports automated data collection from a mixed document, PDF forms, and tables;
- Save significant time while planning documents with a variety of PDF filler useful for the inclusion of pictures, text, PDFs, and transformation from forms to PDF.
- Makes use of unique PDF tools that can split, combine, and expunge pages from a PDF document. Also, you can flip an HTML into a PDF;
- Meticulous API logs for Business clients with review logs prerequisites;
- Remote and local software versions are accessible to Business clients.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Airtable and PDF.co Plugins
Airtable and PDF.co Integration via Zapier
To start, please use the button below:
- Airtable Application Tutorial – PDF.co PDF Filler Block
- Airtable Application Tutorial – PDF.co PDF Merger Block
- Airtable Application Tutorial – PDF.co PDF Generator Block
- Merge Attachments from Airtable Record using PDF.co and Zapier
- How to Create a PDF From Scratch with Airtable Data using PDF.co and Zapier?