Blue Prism is the trading name of the Blue Prism Group, a UK multinational software corporation in Warrington, UK. It builds Enterprise Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software that automates manual and repetitive back-office processes and improves accuracy through its “Digital Workforce” or robots that work exactly like humans.
Read more about BluePrism at https://blueprism.com
PDF.co and BluePrism Integration
DOWNLOAD BluePrism plugin for PDF.co
Need help and support? View Video Tutorials below or contact us using the button below below:
Request Support for BluePrism+PDF.co
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- PDF.co BluePrism extension can help decrease data entry costs using AI-driven data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, receipts, agreements, invoices, reports;
- You will be able to read from complex documents using a customizable Document Parser. It supports automatic reading from tables, PDF forms, and mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to PDF forms and PDF documents;
- Using the PDF.co BluePrism plugin, you can leverage the power of a built-in full set of PDF tools. These are functions available: PDF splitting & merging, pages deletion, and advanced HTML to PDF generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
BluePrism Plugin Key Features
Blue Prism plugin for PDF.co is basically Web API configurations in Blue Prism for most used PDF.co endpoints. Blue Prism is truly expandable such as Web API or SOAP-based Web Services can be configured along with all action with input and output types. These configured actions can be used as Business Objects when creating any process.
The following are the actions configured by the PDF.co extension for Blue Prism. We can extend this to add any PDF.co API endpoint also.
PDF to Text
This action converts PDF file format to text. We can also convert the whole PDF file or just a particular region of PDF to text format. It has built-in OCR with support to multiple languages, hence works smoothly with scanned PDF also. Learn more about PDF to text conversion in this guide.
PDF to JSON
As the name suggests this action converts PDF to JSON. The final output text is a kind of virtual table. This action generates output JSON with each text group as a different value.
PDF to CSV
Converts PDF to CSV format. We can either convert the whole PDF file to CSV or particular pages to CSV file format. We can also further fine-tune extraction by providing a region within the PDF page also. Like all PDF converters provided this works very well with large files. Check out this guide to convert PDF to CSV format.
PDF to XML
This action converts PDF data to an XML file format. Like all other data conversions from PDF provided, we also have options for line-group output items.
This action splits PDF into multiple files. This is a very common function we often need with PDF, and a real-time saver when it is provided with an automation tool. This action is very generic in terms of page splits we want to configure. Refer to this tutorial to find out more.
As the name suggests this action merges multiple PDF documents into one PDF. This is a very useful automation feature when working with PDF. Here’s a step-by-step tutorial on how this activity can be done.
PDF Add Text and Images to PDF
The main purpose of this action is to add text or images to the existing PDF file. We can also add redirect links to added images or text annotations. With this action, you can fill out existing PDF forms and documents. See how you can do it in this tutorial.
Fill PDF Forms
You can fill PDF forms using PDF.co Web API and BluePrism integration. Check the detailed tutorial here.
BluePrism and PDF.co Integration
Download BluePrism plugin for PDF.co
Need help and support? Please use the button below:
Request Support for BluePrism+PDF.co