In this tutorial, we will show you how to split PDF pages with barcode using PDF.co and Zapier.
- Create a Zap
- Google Drive App
- Setup Trigger
- Test Trigger
- Test Trigger Result
- Add PDF.co App
- Setup Action
- Test Action
- Test Result
We will use this sample PDF document in this tutorial.
Step 1: Create a Zap
- First, let’s start by creating a Zap.
Step 2: Google Drive App
- Next, select the Google Drive app and choose the New File in Folder as a trigger.
Step 3: Setup Trigger
Let’s set up the trigger..
- In the Drive field, select My Google Drive.
- In the Folder field, choose the specific folder where your file is located.
Step 4: Test Trigger
- Click the test trigger button to see the result.
Step 5: Test Result
- Once the test trigger was successful. You may now add another app.
Step 6: Add PDF.co App
- Let’s add another app and select PDF.co. Then, choose the Custom API Call. This tool will make a custom call to PDF.co API.
Step 7: Setup Action
Let’s set up the action.
- For the PDF.co API Endpoint field, click on Custom and add
v1/pdf/split2as endpoint path. Kindly check this link to get the endpoint.
- For the URL input parameter override field, select the Web Content Link from Google Drive.
- Under the Input JSON, add your JSON code as input parameters. For the JSON code sample please check this link.
Step 8: Test Action
- After setting up, click on the test and review buttons to test the action.
Step 9: Test Result
- Once the test is successful, copy the URLs and paste them into your browser to view the output.
Step 10: Output
- Here’s the output of PDF Split by Barcode.
This tutorial taught you how to split PDF pages with barcodes using Zapier. You learned how to use the PDF.co Custom API Call to split PDF by barcode. You also learned how to use the v1/pdf/split2 endpoint to split PDF pages.