Please check this tutorial to learn how to search PDF files using PDF.co and Zapier integration. To proceed, please follow the steps below:
- Choose App & Event
- Connect your PDF.co Account to Zapier
- Specify Criteria Under Customize Search in PDF
- Click on Test and Review
- Zapier Video Tutorial
For this demo, we will use this sample invoice.
1. Choose App & Event
After the input PDF source is specified, the next step is to Choose App & Event. Pick PDF.co as the app and Search in PDF as the event.
2. Connect your PDF.co Account to Zapier
3. Specify Criteria Under Customize Search in PDF
- In Direct Link To Source PDF, provide or build an input URL for source PDF.
- In the Text To Search section, enter the text that you would like to find in the input document. If you prefer a regular expression, enter it here.
- Choose whether the provided search text will be a regular expression or direct search in the Use Regular Expression section.
- Leave the Pages field empty or enter the page range if you have specific pages to search in.
4. Click on Test and Review
Here is the search in PDF result. The resulting URL is a downloadable JSON file.
Now, you know how to do text search within a PDF file using PDF.co and Zapier integration.