In this tutorial, we will show you how to convert Spreadsheet into PDF.
- Set Up Zapier Action with PDF.co Anything to PDF Converter
- Configure Anything to PDF Converter
- Test & Review
- Copy & Paste URL to Browser to See Result
Screenshot of the Source File
1. Set Up Zapier Action with PDF.co Anything to PDF Converter
Your Trigger Step on Zapier may differ according to your requirements. So let’s go ahead and set up the Action step. Kindly choose PDF.co as the App and Anything to PDF Converter as the Event.
2. Configure Anything to PDF Converter
- First, in the Input Type field, select Link to a Link to a CSV, XLS, XLSX, TXT spreadsheet file.
- Next, in the Input field, enter the XLS/CSV or source file URL.
- Then, in the Name field, enter your desired PDF output file name.
3. Test & Review
We can now send our configured data to PDF.co to Test & Review.
4. Copy & Paste URL to Browser to See Result
Our test was a success! Kindly copy PDF.co’s returned URL and paste it into your browser.
Super! We have successfully converted our Spreadsheet file into PDF.