In this tutorial, we will show you how to delete pages from PDF using PDF.co and Make. We will use the sample PDF with four pages and delete pages 1-2.
Step 1: PDF.co Module and Make an API Call
First, add the PDF.co module and select the Make an API Call.
Step 2: Make an API Call Configuration
Let’s set up the configuration.
- For the PDF.co API Endpoint Path field, type in
- For the Input Type field, you can choose either Upload files and inject as ‘url’ param or override ‘url’ param with value as an input.
- Then, enter the direct URL of your source file.
- Type in your desired PDF Output File Name.
- Under the Body param, type pages for the Key and put the number of pages you’d like to delete in the Value.
Step 4: Run Scenario Result
Excellent! The scenario runs successfully. You can copy the URL and paste it into your browser to view the output.
Step 5: Output
Here’s the output that we successfully deleted pages 1 and 2.
In this tutorial, you learned how to delete pages from PDF using PDF.co and Make. You learned how to use the /v1/pdf/edit/delete-pages endpoint to delete pages. You also learned how to use the PDF.co Web API to delete the number of pages in a PDF document.