In this tutorial, we will show you how to convert sales orders to XLS using PDF.co and Zapier.
Here’s the sample PDF file and the converted XLS output
Step 1: Source Code
- First, copy the PHP and HTML source code here. Then, save it in a folder inside the /www or /htdocs directory depending on whether you are using XAMPP or WampServer.
Step 2: Start Apache Server
- On your control panel start the Apache module so we can run the program on our browser.
Step 3: Run Program
Let’s run the program
- Type in the
localhost/Folder Name/HTML Fileon your browser.
- Next, add your API Key. You can get the API key in your PDF.co dashboard here.
- Then, input your source PDF file and click the Proceed button to send a request.
Step 4: Conversion Result
- Once the program was successful, click on the URL to download the XLS file.
Step 5: XLS Output
Here’s the PDF to XLS in action.
In this tutorial, you learned how to convert a sales order into XLS using PHP. You learned how to set up the code samples to get the XLS output. You also learned how to use the PDF.co Web API to convert PDF files into XLS format.