Now, we will show you how to convert Outlook email to PDF using PDF.co and Make. Check out below the easy step-by-step tutorial to convert Outlook email to PDF.
- Log in to Make Account
- Microsoft 365 Email Module
- Watch Messages Trigger
- Microsoft 365 Email Configuration
- Choose Where to Start
- Add PDF.co Module
- Make an API Call Module
- Setup PDF.co Configuration
- Run Scenario Result
- Generated PDF Output
Here’s the sample Outlook email and will convert it into a PDF.
Step 1: Log in to Make Account
- First, let’s start by logging into your Make account and clicking on the Create a new scenario button.
Step 2: Microsoft 365 Email Module
- Next, search and select the Microsoft 365 Email module.
Step 3: Watch Messages Trigger
- Then, choose the Watch Messages module to trigger when a new message is sent or received.
Step 4: Microsoft 365 Email Configuration
Let’s set up the configuration.
- First, connect your Microsoft Outlook account to Make.
- In the Watch Messages field, let’s select the All option so we can see all messages in the Outlook email.
- For the Mail Folder field, enter the type of folder where you want to get the email.
- In the Search field, input the email subject message.
- For the Limit field, enter the number of results to be worked with during the execution cycle.
Step 5: Choose Where to Start
- In the Choose where to start field, select the option below where you’d like to get the email.
After setting up the configuration, run the scenario to fetch the email message.
Step 6: Add PDF.co Module
- Let’s add another module and select the PDF.co app.
Step 7: Make an API Call Module
- Next, select the Make an API Call so we can use the HTML to PDF API endpoint.
Step 8: Setup PDF.co Configuration
Let’s set up the PDF.co configuration.
- First, connect your PDF.co account to Make by adding the API Key. You can get the API key in your PDF.co dashboard.
- For the PDF.co API Endpoint field, enter the v1/pdf/convert/from/html endpoint. This API endpoint will convert HTML into a full-featured PDF.
- We will set up the Body param. For Item 1, enter
htmlas the key and select the
Body Contentfrom the Outlook Email.
- For Item 2, type
nameas the key and enter your desired generated PDF file name.
Once you are done setting up, run the scenario to see the result.
Step 9: Run Scenario Result
- Great! The scenario runs successfully and returned a temporary URL, copy the URL and paste it into your browser to view the output.
Step 10: Generated PDF Output
- Here’s the generated PDF from the Outlook email.
In this tutorial, you learned how to convert an Outlook email into a PDF using PDF.co and Make. You also learned how to use the HTML to PDF API endpoint to generate a PDF file.