Convert Email to PDF in Python using PDF Extractor API
We prepared this step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to convert email to PDF in Python using PDF Extractor API.
Here’s the sample email with attachments that we’re going to use for this tutorial.
Here’s the output for this tutorial.
Step 1 – Install request module
- If you haven’t yet, kindly install the requests module. You can do it by running this
python -m pip install requestsin your command line.
Step 2 – Add API Key
- Add your API key to your sample Python code. You may get your API key here.
Step 3 – URL to Source File
- Add the URL to your source file and set the parameters for your output PDF.
Step 4 – Run Program
- After setting up your code you may now run the program.
Step 5 – Convert Email to PDF Demo
- Here’s the program in action
You’ve learned how to convert email to PDF in Python using PDF Extractor API with this tutorial. This is just one of the examples of how PDF.co Web API can make things easier for Python developers.
We can also teach you how to generate PDFs with barcodes in Python using PDF.co Web API, among other things.
Check out the video below for more cool information on the topic we just discussed.