We are excited to announce the launch of our latest visual tool – the PDF Edit Add Helper. It is designed to help PDF.co users quickly create configurations for filling out PDF forms, creating PDF templates, and re-using them with PDF.co for automatic PDF filling and PDF template-based document generation.
We have recently published a new visual tool that simplifies PDF form-filling and template-based document generation. The PDF Edit Add Helper Tool is designed to assist PDF.co users in quickly creating configurations that can be used for automated PDF form filling and PDF document generation.
What You Can Do with PDF.co Edit Add Helper
- Create configurations for automated PDF form filling and PDF documents generation using PDF or image templates;
- Add text and images. Set formatting and font options for added text and images;
- Automatically detects PDF form fields, no need to dig into details, just select a control and set value to fill out;
- Generate configurations for use with PDF.co API (for developers);
- Generate configurations for use with PDF.co plugin for Zapier;
- Generate configurations for use with PDF.co plugin for Make (formerly Integromat);
- Preview output PDF in just 1 click;
- Save and load projects for preparing complex PDF forms
- and more…
One of the key features of the PDF Edit Add Helper Tool is its ability to detect PDF form fields automatically. Users no longer have to dig into the details of the form fields. Instead, they can simply select a control and set the value to fill out. This feature saves time and effort and simplifies the process of PDF form filling.
The PDF Edit Add Helper Tool generates configurations that can be used with PDF.co API for developers. It can also generate configurations that can be used with the PDF.co plugin for Zapier and PDF.co plugin for Make (former Integromat). Additionally, users can preview the output PDF in just one click, and save and load projects for preparing complex PDF forms.
The PDF Edit Add Helper Tool is now available to all PDF.co users.