Solutions for Healthcare
PDF.co solutions for healthcare optimize data management and improve document-driven business processes with automatic data extraction from medical documentation, patient reports, and invoices, faster data processing speed, and improved data accuracy.
How PDF.co Can Help in Healthcare Industry
- Fill out of PDF forms with information submitted by patients or customers;
- Automatically fill out interactive and scanned PDF forms with information from database or from user submission;
- Turn interactive PDF forms into non-editable PDF (so-called “pdf flattening”);
- Add text and images to PDF templates;
- Generate PDF from HTML template, from URL, from PDF template;
- Protect PDF with a password, protect from copying/extraction/merging/splitting;
- Create and send PDF reports using data submitted via web form or website;
- Read text and tables from PDF reports (including scanned PDF);
- Quick implementation (1 day or less) of reading from unstructured documents from different providers via no-code PDF.co document parser engine (creating and maintaining extraction template does not require coding).
Our biggest customers
Thanks for your help, from a very happy customer!
I had this problem [Word Doc (on Dropbox) to PDF conversion] and you have responded swiftly and fixed it. I am so chuffed to get this part of my workflow working and really grateful for the extra credits (…the icing on the cake). Thanks for your help, from a very happy customer!
Allan W., Solutions Architect
Finally found PDF.co and am very happy now!
I’ve been struggling with PDF documents [reading text from PDF documents and searching for a text inside], we use a lot of different ones, and it’s always been difficult to find one API and that can do everything we need at an affordable price. Well, I’ve just stumbled across PDF.co [PDF.co Document Parser and PDF text search], what a difference it’s made! I’m sure most of you know it, but if you don’t and you want to manipulate PDFs – check it out. I’m doing stuff automatically that I wasn’t able to do manually with Adobe Acrobat. I wish I’d found it earlier.
Howard L. J. (source: Facebook group)