PDF.co team is happy to introduce a new series of updates of REST Web API! The times are tough but we gradually improve our tools to meet the need of the customers.
PDF.co fights against COVID-19 and offers FREE data extraction tools providing accurate document processing. You are eligible to apply if you are a developer (or a team of developers) working on coronavirus prevention, analysis, treatment, research projects in hospitals, and non-profits. Don’t hesitate to contact us at any time.
- Postman collection is now available here.
- Document Parser (parsing documents via pre-defined templates) is now available via Web API.
- Support for Document Parser in Zapier was just added!
- /pdf/edit/add – added support for links for images and text.
- new /file/delete endpoint for explicit remove of uploaded or generated files.
- HTML to PDF conversion was greatly improved!
- Zapier plugin for PDF.co now includes PDF Filler action, also Anything to PDF converter was improved. PDF Filler can add text and images to PDF, fill PDF forms.
- Zapier plugin provides better error-reporting now.
- Continuous updates to the latest ByteScout engines with bug-fixes and improvements.
- Security Audit Logs for PDF.co Web API are available in Business Plans now.
- RPA Tools 2.0 is a new environment for programmers where no coding is required. You can write small scripts using Extractor and Reader.
- We work on creating new beautiful templates for invoices, reports, statements.
- Visual Template Editor for Document Parser will be ready soon.
- More PDF.co integrations and plugins are coming!
Stay tuned and don’t forget to check ByteScout news!