Solutions for Accounting
PDF.co solutions for accounting help improve document management by enabling complete digital transformation, by data being easily processed, well structured, searched, and exported. Digitization assists in preventing fraud and meeting regulatory requirements, and also improving revenue, and reducing costs.
How PDF.co Can Help in Accounting
- Read text and tables from PDF invoices, scanned invoices, transport orders;
- Generate invoices with automatic calculations for line items, total, tax, discount;
- Generate invoices with multi page tables, header, footer, automatic page numbers;
- Read invoices and orders from vendors and partners: read invoice ID, total, tax, line items
- Automatically read tables from PDF documents;
- Quickly add (in 1 day or less) reading from unstructured incoming documents via no-code document parser engine. No coding is required to create and maintain document parser templates;
- Automatically classify and sort out incoming documents by type and by vendor using AI and custom rules.
Our biggest customers
Thanks for your help, from a very happy customer!
I had this problem [Word Doc (on Dropbox) to PDF conversion] and you have responded swiftly and fixed it. I am so chuffed to get this part of my workflow working and really grateful for the extra credits (…the icing on the cake). Thanks for your help, from a very happy customer!
Allan W., Solutions Architect
Finally found PDF.co and am very happy now!
I’ve been struggling with PDF documents [reading text from PDF documents and searching for a text inside], we use a lot of different ones, and it’s always been difficult to find one API and that can do everything we need at an affordable price. Well, I’ve just stumbled across PDF.co [PDF.co Document Parser and PDF text search], what a difference it’s made! I’m sure most of you know it, but if you don’t and you want to manipulate PDFs – check it out. I’m doing stuff automatically that I wasn’t able to do manually with Adobe Acrobat. I wish I’d found it earlier.
Howard L. J. (source: Facebook group)