SharePoint is a web-based platform that integrates with other Microsoft services such as an office. It was launched back in 2001, with the goal to provide document storage and management system. However, it is highly configurable and vastly used by 190 million-plus users across 200k organizations.
- Project Sites
- Document Management
- Lists and Document Libraries
- Search Centers
- Wiki and Blogs
- Office Web Apps
- Used as a secure place to store, organize, share, and access information from almost any device
Learn more about SharePoint here!
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- It diminishes the assets utilized for the usual data entry as it utilizes AI-coordinated indistinct data extraction taken from various documents, which include PDFs, receipts, invoices, reports, scanned file documents, and different types of documents;
- Moreover, it can also examine entangled scanned documents using a customizable checked Documents Parser. Likewise, it allows instant data transfer from tables, consolidated documents, and PDF structures;
- It saves your time by handling editable PDFs that can accept PDF documents, images, text, and conversion to different PDF structures from fields.
- It utilizes custom instruments for altering PDF documents. Also, it gives clients the option to deletes pages, split, and combined a standard PDF document. Also, it likewise permits transformation to HTML from PDF;
- Provides critical API logs for Enterprise clients along with assessment logs essentials;
- Online and disconnected types of application versions are provided to Enterprise consumers.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
SharePoint and PDF.co Integration
To start, please use the button below: