Parascript and PDF.co offer a powerful end-to-end solution for automating document processing, enhancing efficiency, improving accuracy, and reducing manual labor. It enables businesses to simplify their operations, save time and resources, and achieve greater productivity in handling PDF documents.
In this guide, we will explore the features of Parascript and PDF.co, enabling a comprehensive and versatile solution for document automation and PDF processing. We will also explore the key similarities and differences between these two platforms.
- What is Parascript?
- What is PDF.co?
- Parascript vs PDF.co: Comparison Table
- Parascript vs PDF.co: Integrations
What is Parascript?
Parascript is a software company that specializes in developing advanced automation and recognition. Their technology enables artificial intelligence and machine learning to extract valuable data from various types of documents, including forms, invoices, checks, and handwritten content.
- Intelligent Document Recognition (IDM),
- Data Extraction,
- Hand Writing Recognition,
- Document Classification,
- Data Validation and Verification,
- Flexibility and Customization,
- Advanced Analytics and Reporting.
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is an innovative platform that offers a range of tools and APIs for working with PDF documents, It provides developers and businesses with powerful capabilities to create, edit, split and merge, generate PDF, extract data from PDF documents, and more.
- PDF to CSV,
- PDF to XML,
- PDF to XLS,
- PDF to TEXT,
- PDF to JSON,
- PDF to XLSX,
- PDF to HTML,
- PDF to Images (PNG, JPG, TIFF, and WEBP).
- Edit PDF,
- Convert PDF,
- Extract PDF,
- File Upload,
- HTML to PDF,
- Document Parser,
- Barcode Generator,
- File Storage (Beta),
- Merge and Split PDF.
- You can create PDFs from scratch or use PDF templates.
- Convert other documents such as Doc, Docx, RTF, TXT, XPS, HTML, Images (JPG, PNG, TIFF), XLS, and XLSX into PDF.
- It can work with all 1D or 2D barcode types.
- Can scan barcodes from all images, PDF files, and even links.
Extract Structured Data
- Built-in OCR text recognition support,
- Export extracted data into different types such as CSV, XML, HTML, JSON, Spreadsheets, etc.
- Extract PDF data from various documentation including PDF with tables and images, reports, invoices, scanned documents, etc.
- Auto detector and remover of sensitive data,
- Email to PDF transformation. Supports email with attachments including tools to extract important data from emails separately.
Parascript vs PDF.co: Comparison Table
Let’s explore Parascript and PDF.co to gain a comprehensive understanding of their similarities and differences.
|Optical Character Recognition (OCR)||Offers advanced OCR technology for accurate data extraction from various documents, including handwritten content||Provides OCR capabilities to extract text from scanned images and PDF documents|
|Data Extraction||Provides advanced data extraction capabilities for extracting specific data fields from a structured and unstructured document||Offers data extraction features to extract text and data from various documents and forms|
|Document Classification||Offers document classification and sorting capabilities to categorize documents based on their content||Does not provide native document classification features|
|Automation||Provides APIs and integration with other systems and platforms to enable automation and smooth integration into existing workflows||Offers APIs and integrations for automation and integrating with other systems|
|PDF Processing||Offers PDF processing features such as splitting, merging, and converting PDF documents||Provides a wide range of PDF processing capabilities, including splitting, merging, OCR, data extraction, and more|
|Pricing||Requires contact with sales for pricing details, typically offers customized solutions based on specific requirements||Offers various pricing plans, including free, pay-as-you-go, and subscription options based on usage and feature requirements|
|User Interface||Provides a user-friendly interface for manual document processing and configuration of automation workflows||Offers a user interface for managing and configuring document processing tasks and workflows|
|Customer Support||Provides customer support through various channels like email, phone, and online resources such as documentation and knowledgebase||Offers customer support through email, tutorials, and online resources such as documentation and API reference guides|
|Security||Implements various security measures to ensure data protection, including data encryption, secure transfer protocols, and compliance with company standards and regulations||Utilizes data encryption, secure connections, access controls, SSL, TLS security, File encryption, and compliance with data protection regulations to ensure the security of customer data|
|API||Offers API programmatic access to various functionalities, allowing integration with other systems and enabling automation||Provides APIs for developers to integrate PDF processing, OCR, and data extraction capabilities into their applications and workflows|
Parascript vs PDF.co: Integrations
PDF.co provides users with over 3000+ integrations, offering a wide range of options to easily incorporate PDF.co into their current systems and workflows.
- Zapier plugin: pre-made Zaps with Zapier, all tutorials to integrate PDF.co and Zapier;
- Make plugin (formerly Integromat): all Make automation guides;
- Salesforce, Dynamics 365, Zoho, and other CRM systems;
- Microsoft Power Automate;
- Google Apps Script;
- SharePoint, Office 365, Box, Egnyte, Dropbox, SignNow plus ready-to-use 3000+ integrations;
- RPA UiPath, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere;
Parascript offers a wide range of integration options for smooth connections with different systems and applications.
- SharePoint, Box, Google Drive, and Dropbox;
- UiPath and Automation Anywhere;
- Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics;
- SAP, Microsoft Power Automate, and Oracle.