Extract Bookmarks from PDF using PDF.co and Integromat – Step-by-Step
- Create a Google Drive module
- Select Download a FIle
- Setup the Google Drive module
- Create a PDF.co module
- Select Get a PDF Document Information
- Setup the PDF.co module
- Run scenario
We prepared this step-by-step tutorial with screenshots to teach you how to extract bookmarks from PDF using PDF.co and Integromat.
Start by going to the Integromat Scenarios Interface. Click Create a New Scenario.
Step 1: Create a Google Drive module
Step 2: Select Download a File
NOTE: For this tutorial, we’re using Google Drive as our cloud storage. You may use other cloud storage that has a similar option as this.
Step 3: Set up the Google Drive module
- Select a connection for Google Drive
- For Enter a File ID combo box you can choose either Select from the list or Enter manually
- Choose My Drive as the drive to be used
- Select the folder and the file that you’re using
Step 4: Create a PDF.co module
Step 5: Select Get a PDF Document Information
Step 6: Setup the PDF.co module
- For Input File, choose to Upload a File
- For Source File, Choose the Google Drive module
Step 7: Run scenario
Step 8: Output
In this tutorial, you’ve learned how to extract text from scanned PDF using Integromat.