How PDF.co Can Help in FinTech
- Read text and tables from PDF invoices, scanned invoices, and transport orders;
- Extract structured data from tables inside PDF reports and scanned PDFs;
- Run complex search queries inside PDF documents using regular expressions and pattern-based search;
- Extract data from unstructured reports using AI-based meta document analysis that detects text styles, headers, font styles;
- Extract attached PDF documents from incoming emails;
- Merge incoming emails with attachments into a single PDF for archiving purposes;
- Convert ZIP files with documents, images, and presentations into single PDF;
- Quickly implement automated reading from incoming documents to automatically read fields, tables, and other things;
- Read fields and tables from transportation orders/transport orders;
- Generate PDF documents from PDF or HTML template;
- Extract attachments with PDFs from emails;
- Add scanned signature into PDF;
- Turn scanned PDFs into text-searchable PDF documents for archiving and indexing purposes;
- Automate classification and sorting out of incoming documents based on AI and custom rules defined;
- Extract text and tables from bank statements.
Our biggest customers
Thanks for your help, from a very happy customer!
I had this problem [Word Doc (on Dropbox) to PDF conversion] and you have responded swiftly and fixed it. I am so chuffed to get this part of my workflow working and really grateful for the extra credits (…the icing on the cake). Thanks for your help, from a very happy customer!
Allan W., Solutions Architect
Finally found PDF.co and am very happy now!
I’ve been struggling with PDF documents [reading text from PDF documents and searching for a text inside], we use a lot of different ones, and it’s always been difficult to find one API and that can do everything we need at an affordable price. Well, I’ve just stumbled across PDF.co [PDF.co Document Parser and PDF text search], what a difference it’s made! I’m sure most of you know it, but if you don’t and you want to manipulate PDFs – check it out. I’m doing stuff automatically that I wasn’t able to do manually with Adobe Acrobat. I wish I’d found it earlier.
Howard L. J. (source: Facebook group)