Warning: Unknown Credit Card Charges
If you are seeing credit card charges labeled as PDFA.co, or PDFB.co, or PDF3.co, or anything similar, know that these charges are NOT from PDF.co. If unknown charges following this format (PDF + a letter or number .co) appear in your statement, please contact your bank immediately.
- Charges like PDFC.co, PDF3.co, PDFD.co, etc., are not associated with PDF.co.
- We did not charge your card if you see these names.
What Should You Do?
- Contact Your Bank ASAP: Request a chargeback. You can usually find the contact number on the back of your credit card.
- PayPal Users: Use the chargeback request page on PayPal.com.
- These charges might be a scam, but we don’t know for sure.
- We’ve asked these sites to change their confusing names, but they haven’t.
Note: Always double-check the website name in your statements, letter by letter.