PDF.co vs PDFBox
PDFBox is an open-source Java tool for working with PDF documents. This project allows the creation of new PDF documents, manipulation of existing documents, and the ability to extract content from documents.
PDF.co is an automation and API platform for PDF, Barcodes, Data Extraction, and Data Transformations. It also provides online tools for performing essential PDF-related functionalities such as splitting/merging PDF, document parsing, filling PDF forms, HTML to PDF conversation, PDF data extraction to various formats, barcode reader, etc.
PDF.co vs PDFBox: Features
- Extract Text and Images from PDF
- Split PDF
- Merge PDF
- PDF Overlay
- PDF/A-1b Standard Validation
- Print PDF
- Convert PDF to Image
- Text to PDF
- Create PDFs
- Digitally Sign PDF
- Encrypt and Decrypt PDF
- Decompress PDF
- Merge PDF, Split PDF, Delete pages from PDF.
- PDF filling to add text, images, signatures to PDF and images. PDF filling tools for automatically filling out PDF forms.
- Read detailed PDF information including raw text information and pdf fields.
- Turn documents, images, and scanned PDF to Text Searchable PDF. Also, make searchable PDFs to unsearchable or scanned PDF files.
- Create high-quality PDF from HTML code and convert web pages using Url to PDF. Fine-tuning options are available for margins, paper size, orientation, etc.
- Search and replace text inside PDF. It also provides a feature to replace text with images.
- Split by page index
- Split by text search
- Generates 1D and 2D barcodes.
- Read barcodes from images, PDF documents, and remote documents via the link!
- Create PDF from scratch and from PDF templates.
- Convert and make PDFs from different document types such as Doc, DocX, RTF, TXT, XPS, HTML, Images (JPG, PNG, TIFF), XLS, XLSX.
- Website URL to PDF conversation
Extract Structured Data
- Built-in OCR text recognition support
- Export extracted data into different types such as CSV, XML, JSON, HTML, Spreadsheets, etc.
- Extract PDF data from various documentation including PDF with tables and images, reports, invoices, scanned documents, etc.
- Optical Marks Reader (OMR) Support
- Auto detector and remover of sensitive data
- Email to PDF transformation. Supports emails with attachments include tools to extract important data from emails separately.
PDF.co vs PDFBox: Source and Outputs
PDF Split Sample Source
PDF.co PDF Split Output
PDFBox PDF Split Output
PDF.co vs PDFBox: Integrations
PDF.co has over 300+ app integrations available:
- SharePoint, Office 365, Box, Egnyte, Dropbox, SignNow plus ready to use 300+ integrations
- Salesforce, Dynamics 365, Zoho, and other CRM systems
- Zapier, Integromat, Bubble, and API for programmers
- RPA UiPath, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere
- PDFBox integration is not supported