PDF.co vs OnlineOCR
PDF.co API platform offers a variety of functionalities to help you with your PDF. These functionalities include PDF merging/splitting, search/replace text, PDF data extraction, PDF filler, document parsing, etc. It also has functionalities for barcodes such as a barcode reader and barcode generator.
OnlineOCR.net is a free web-based Optical Character Recognition software (OCR) that allows you to convert scanned PDF documents, faxes, photographs, or digital camera captured images into editable and searchable electronic documents including Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, RTF, Html, and Text. It also supports 46 languages including Western and Asian such as English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and others.
PDF.co vs OnlineOCR: Features
OnlineOCR Key Features
Supports Multiple Languages
- OnlineOCR.net supports 46 recognition languages
Supported Input Formats
- ZIP files containing the above types of files can also be uploaded
Supported Output Formats
- Adobe PDF document
- Microsoft Word document
- Microsoft Excel document
- RTF document
- Text Plain
PDF.co Key Features
- Merge PDF, Split PDF, and Delete pages from PDF
- Read detailed PDF information
- Convert HTML codes or URL into PDF
- Translate PDF to another language
- PDF Filler
- Turn PDF into searchable or unsearchable
- Search and Replace in PDF
- Compress PDF
- Can work with all 1D or 2D barcode types
- Can scan barcodes from images, PDF files, and even from a link
Extract Structured Data
- Built-in OCR text recognition support
- Export extracted data into different types such as CSV, XML, JSON, HTML, Spreadsheets, etc.
- Extract PDF data from various documentation including PDF with tables and images, reports, invoices, scanned documents, etc.
- Convert other documents such as Doc, DocX, RTF, TXT, XPS, HTML, Images (JPG, PNG, TIFF), XLS, XLSX into PDF
- Can create PDF from scratch or use PDF templates
- Easy to use template creator for your document
- Download your parsed data as CSV, JSON, or XML
- Use pre-made templates based on different types of documents
- A lot of easy to use macros
- Save your template for future use
- Auto detector and remover of sensitive data
- Email to PDF transformation. Supports emails with attachments include tools to extract important data from emails separately.
PDF.co vs OnlineOCR: Source and Outputs
We’ll have this sample PDF and convert it into an XLSX file.
Output using OnlineOCR.net
Output using PDF.co
PDF.co vs OnlineOCR: Integrations
The following are integrations available for PDF.co:
- SharePoint, Office 365, Box, Egnyte, Dropbox, SignNow plus ready to use 300+ integrations
- Salesforce, Dynamics 365, Zoho, and other CRM systems
- Zapier, Integromat, Bubble, and API for programmers
- RPA UiPath, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere