About AppGyver and PDF.co
AppGyver is a professional no-code platform that enables you to build apps for all form factors, including mobile, desktop, browser, TV, and others. Composer Pro produces highly optimized React Native apps, with access to all native device capabilities by visually combining the hundreds of logic functions that are built, there’s literally no limit to what you can create.
PDF.co is an automation and API platform for PDF, Barcodes, Data Extraction, and Data Transformations. It also provides online tools for performing essential PDF-related functionalities such as
splitting/merging PDF, document parsing, filling PDF forms, HTML to PDF conversation, PDF data extraction to various formats, barcode reader, PDF conversion, etc.
How to Convert PDF to XLS
Step 1: Create a New Project
- First, log into your AppGyver account and click on the Create New button.
Step 2: Click Data Menu
- Next, click on the Data menu and add data resource. Then, fill out the highlighted fields.
- Then, type in your desired Resource ID name and add the Resource URL. You can get the resource URL here.
- Under the HTTP Header, enter
Content-Typefor the first Key and
application/jsonas the Value.
- For the second Key, type
PDF.co API Keyfor the Value. You can get the API Key in your PDF.co dashboard.
Step 3: Create Record and Schema
- Click on the Create Record tab and open the Schema menu.
- Kindly select the Custom schema for Create record (POST) request schema and add the PDF to XLS API parameters as properties.
Step 4: Test Menu and Custom Object
- Now, click on the Test menu and the Custom Object properties.
Step 5: Add Sample Values
Let’s add the sample values.
- For the Async field, set it to
false. If you want to run processing asynchronously, set it to
- For the URL field, input the direct URL of the source file.
Step 6: Click on Run Test Button
- After adding the sample values, click on the Run Test button to see the result. Then, copy the URL and paste it into your browser to view the output.
Step 7: PDF to XLS Output
- Here’s the converted XLS output.
In this tutorial, you learned how to integrate PDF.co and Appgyver. You learned how to use the PDF.co Web API to convert PDF to XLS. You also learned how to set up AppGyver and convert PDF documents to XLS files.