PDF.co Document Parser is an AI-powered tool for automating document parsing for automated extraction from invoices, orders, reports, PDF, scanned documents, and other business documents.
PDF.co Document Parser Key Features
- Extracts data from PDF, images, scans, and documents
- Built-in AI-powered templates and macros for automated data extraction from invoices, reports, statements;
- No programming is required to create or update data extraction template so maintenance and updates are much easier;
- CSV, XML, or JSON
- Built-in OCR recognition and AI support for increased data accuracy
- Built-in integration with 300+ leading online platforms like Zapier, Integromat, UiPath, BluePrism, and many others.
Document Parser Workflow
- Use template editor to create document parser template;
- Use PDF.co platform via API or via integrations (Zapier and others) and set the template ID for it;
- Run PDF.co platform for automated data extraction from your documents and PDF.
Document Parser Template Editor screenshot
Our customers achieving up to x10 times faster time to market when need to parse documents and are able to drastically decrease expenses for the implementation of high volumes data extraction from orders, invoices, and other documents.
Document Parser easily works with high loads of documents and files in the cloud. For sensitive documents, we also provide the on-premise version of Document Parser API that you can install and run on your own server and use your own private data storage, even without an Internet connection required.
NOTE: Use PDF.co Document Classifier to know the source of the document. You can easily create and maintain classification rules with the desktop-based Classifier Testing Tool (see the details here)
- Quick Start with Document Parser Template Editor – How To Quickly Create a Template
- Document Parser Template Editor – How to Use Expressions in Fields?
- How to Use Document Parser with PDF.co API and Postman?
- Parse Key-Value Fields from Echocardiogram Report using Document Parser
- How to Parse a ManyChat Invoice using PDF.co Document Parser
- How to Parse an Invoice with Few Line Items in EUR
- How to Parse an HL7 Form using PDF.co Document Parser
- How to Parse Data from Airline Tickets using Document Parser
- How to Parse a Group Disability Form using PDF.co Document Parser
- How to Parse a Multi-paged Table using PDF.co Document Parser
- How to Parse Invoice Table with Empty Columns using Document Parser
- How to Parse an Order Form with Line Items and Total
- How to Parse Multiline Items without Borders using Document Parser
- How to Parse a Tax Invoice with Line Items using PDF.co Document Parser
- How to Parse an Invoice with Line Items in Bordered Table using Document Parser
- How to Parse a Blood Report PDF using PDF.co Document Parser
- Parse Invoices Automatically using Zapier
- Extract Data from Invoices to Avoid Fraud using PDF.co Document Parser