In any situation where there is an employer and an employee involved, a contract must be put in place to serve as a legal agreement. This document protects all the parties involved. Within the United States, most employers prefer to offer their workers permanent contracts.
With a changing economy and emerging digital technologies, many companies are increasingly turning to casual employment contracts due to their flexibility. It is estimated that about 30% of employed Americans are contracted with this type of agreement.
A casual employment contract is a type of agreement that allows an employee to work for an organization only when required. At the core of a casual agreement, workers are at liberty to accept or reject the work proposal. Likewise, if a worker accepts the contract, they can stipulate the hours they can work for the company.
A casual employment contract can be valid for a limited time or indefinite. Whatever its duration, this agreement does not warrant continuous work to the employee. Many organizations that source workers from the gig economy prefer this type of contract because they do not have to employ workers permanently.
Features of a Casual Employment Contract
Although this agreement has a temporary nature, it still has some features, which are:
- Depending on the state, some workers are entitled to paid leave. However, the benefits are not as expansive as does of a permanent employment contract.
- This type of contract is quite flexible for organizations and workers.
- Workers choose when to work and the type of work they want to work on. Likewise, employers select the type of work they give to workers and they do not have to pay unless work is done.
Fields and Terms of a Casual Employment Contract
A casual employment contract is made of fields and terms. Some of the fields of this agreement are:
- Name and address of the employer.
- Name and address of the employee.
- Date of commencement of the contract.
- Fields for signatures.
The terms of a casual employment contract are:
- The compensation is to be given to the worker.
- Role of the worker.
- Duration of the contract if any.
Casual Employment Contract with Zapier – Step-by-Step-Guide
- Create Zap
- Select PDF.co and PDF Filler
- PDF Filler Configuration
- Test Result of PDF.co
- Source File Output
In this tutorial, we prepared a step-by-step guide on how to fill out Casual Employment Contract with PDF.co and Zapier. Here is the sample document that we will use.
Step 1: Create Zap
Step 2: Select PDF.co and PDF Filler
Next, select the PDF.co app for the App Event and choose the PDF Filler for the Trigger Event.
Step 3: PDF Filler Configuration
Now, let’s set up the PDF Filler configuration.
- In the Source PDF field, input the URL of the fillable form source file.
- For the Fillable field, fill out the fillable pages field, the value field, and the name field. To get the fillable name field, you can easily use the Get PDF Info tool to fill out the name fields.
Step 4: Test Result Of PDF.co
Excellent! We successfully run our configuration. Copy and paste the URL below to view the output.
Step 5: Source File Output
Here is the Casual Employment Contract that we successfully filled out using PDF.co.
In this tutorial, you learned how to fill out the Casual Employment Contract with PDF.co using Zapier. You also learned how to use the PDF Filler and the Get PDF Info tool to get the field names and fill out the fillable name fields.