Since 2020 we are getting more and more requests for a refund from users who saw charges on their credit card that looks similar to PDF.co because they are named like this: PDF3.co, PDFC.co, PDFD.co (or some similar 4-symbols name) with charges, typically, for $96 USD or more.
These charges are not from PDF.co API! These charges were made by the company called PDFFiller.com that use descriptions similar to domain names.
That is why we can’t refund you for these charges:
- Because these charges were not made by PDF.co or ByteScout
- The real company that charged you is “PDF Filler” company. We are not affiliated with that company in any way.
- We’ve already requested them to stop using these confusing descriptors for credit card charges and we hope they will be resolving this soon.
What you can do:
- Contact your bank and request a chargeback (full refund)
- Contact PDFFiller.com for further investigation
If you believe that these charges were made by PDF.co (or ByteScout) then please just contact us and we will be happy to help
Looking to save money on subscriptions you do not actually use?
Check our popular guide: How To Cancel Your Subscriptions In 2020 And Save Money