In this tutorial, we will show you how to extract data from Citi Group bank statements to CSV using PDF.co Web API.
Below is the GIF of the sample Citi Group bank statements that we’re going to use in this tutorial.
Step 1: Open PDF.co Account
- To begin. First, log into your PDF.co account and click on the Request Tester menu.
Step 2: Request Tester Page
- Under the Choose PDF.co API endpoint field, select
v1/pdf/convert/to/csv. This endpoint will extract data from PDF and turn it into a CSV format.
- For the Input Parameters field, override the URL param with a link or input with a file.
Once you’re done adding the endpoint and source file, click the Run Request button to see the result.
Step 3: Run Request Result
- Great! The request runs successfully, kindly click on the URL to view the output or directly download the output file.
Step 4: Extracted CSV Output
- Here’s the extracted data from Citi Group bank statements in CSV format.
In this tutorial, you learned how to extract data from Citi Group bank statements using PDF.co Web API. You also learned how to use v1/pdf/convert/to/csv endpoint to extra data from PDF and turn it into a CSV format.