PDF.co is currently putting a lot of effort to fight against COVID-19! We offer FREE licenses for developers and organizations who work on coronavirus analysis, treatment, prevention and research projects in non-profits and medical institutions. These are tools for automated data extraction and swift document processing. If you know someone working on these projects, please ask them to not hesitate to CONTACT US.
Learn more about how we struggle with COVID-19.
Meanwhile, our developers keep working on the major tools and API. Let’s see what has been done so far:
PDF.co Web API (April 8, 2020 update)
- Postman collection is now available HERE.
- Document Parser now shows a table-based interface for parsed results.
- Document Parser is now available via Web API.
- /pdf/edit/add endpoint now can add images and text with links.
new /file/delete endpoint that you can use to explicitly remove uploaded or generated files.
- Zapier plugin for PDF.co now includes PDF Filler action and also improves Anything to PDF converter.
- Zapier plugin provides better error-reporting now.
- HTML to PDF via API was improved to fix slow speed on some pages.
- Continuous updates to the latest ByteScout engines with bug-fixes and improvements;
- Minor bug-fixes and improvements.
Here are some useful links, knowledge base and social media from PDF.co and ByteScout.
ByteScout & PDF.co Links
- Community versions of our major SDK tools for non-Enterprise companies and individual developers.
- ByteScout RPA Tools – Free Community Edition is available and now it can export C# code! New built-in templates were also added. Get it here or check the online version.
- PDF.co Blog – find the freshest articles and tutorials for developers.
- Enterprise Solutions – automated data extraction for insurance, banking, healthcare and more.
- Industry Blogs – Healthcare, Insurance, Banking & Finance, Tax & Accounting.
- ByteScout Academy – learn more about Microsoft SQL Server and ByteScout tools.
- ByteScout’s YouTube channel: subscribe for new tutorials for developers.