How to integrate Zoho One with PDF.co
About Zoho One
Zoho One is one of the web-based solutions developed by Zoho Corporation Private Limited. It is an operating system for any business. It is made up of set of applications that work together to manage a business on the web. Its integrated applications include web and mobile app for sales, marketing, accounting, operations, HR, and support. All applications are under one umbrella which can readily be accessed using a single sign-on.
Read more about Zoho One at https://www.zoho.com/one/
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co offers you a secure API service for convenient data extraction with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Reduce data entry costs using AI powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, pdf forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to pdf forms and pdf documents;
- Leverage power of built-in full set of PDF tools: split pdf, merge pdf, delete pages, advanced html to pdf generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Zoho One and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: