How to integrate Zenkit with PDF.co
Zenkit is a collaborative project management platform. Follow your data through its entire lifecycle, from fluid brainstorming and research through to a structured system for collaborative use. Zenkit is the flexible workspace you can use to organize anything. Zenkit lets you view and manipulate your data in multiple intuitive ways to gain deeper insight into your projects. Start with a simple list or Kanban board to plan your process, or switch to a table to input additional data and view analytics. Switch to a mind map to see the big picture, or use a calendar to plan out the details.
Read more about Zenkit at http://zenkit.com
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, pdf forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to pdf forms and pdf documents;
- Leverage power of built-in full set of PDF tools: split pdf, merge pdf, delete pages, advanced html to pdf generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Zenkit and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: