Xero is a public technology company headquartered in Wellington, New Zealand. It developed a cloud-based accounting solution designed for small to midsize businesses. Its accounting solution includes invoicing, inventory, bill payment, multi-currency, third-party apps integration, a mobile app that lets you work anywhere on the go, and more.
Read more about Xero at https://xero.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI-powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, pdf forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to pdf forms and pdf documents;
- Leverage power of a built-in full set of PDF tools: split pdf, merge pdf, delete pages, advanced HTML to PDF generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Xero and PDF.co Integration
To start, please use the button below: