Wix is a software platform for small businesses to operate online with millions of registered users in 190 countries. Wix was founded on the belief that the Internet should be accessible to everyone to develop, create and contribute. Through free and premium subscriptions, Wix’s powerful technology empowers millions of businesses, organizations, professionals, and individuals to take their businesses, brands, and workflow online. Wix ADI, the Wix Editor, and a highly curated App Market enable users to build and manage a fully integrated and dynamic digital presence.
Read more about Wix at https://wix.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI-powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, and agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, PDF forms, and mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to PDF forms and PDF documents;
- Leverage power of a built-in full set of PDF tools: split PDF, merge PDF, delete pages, advanced HTML to PDF generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Wix and PDF.co Integration
To start, please use the button below:
- Generate PDF with Wix Forms Data using PDF.co and Zapier
- How to Fill PDF with Data Submitted from Wix Forms using PDF.co and Zapier?