vcita is the #1 business management and client engagement app, designed to help small businesses grow. Tailored specifically for service providers, vcita redefines the way businesses interact with their clients, driving more opportunities from the web, mobile, email, and social while empowering clients to self serve.
vcita includes an online CRM to manage all client communications together with online scheduling, online payments, email & SMS campaigns, lead-generating website widgets, and everything a small business needs to drive more business and provide great client service. The company has headquarters in Seattle, Washington, and Tel-Aviv, Israel.
Read more about vcita at https://www.vcita.com/
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI-powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, and agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, PDF forms, and mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, and fields to PDF forms and PDF documents;
- Leverage power of a built-in full set of PDF tools: split PDF, merge PDF, delete pages, advanced HTML to PDF generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
vcita and PDF.co Integration
To start, please use the button below: