Upload File to Google Drive – Step-by-Step Guide:
- Sample Source File
- Create A Scenario
- Choose PDF.co
- Add Item To PDF.co
- PDF.co Connections And Parameters
- Run Scenario
- Add Google Drive Module
- Upload A File
- Google Drive Connection
- Run Google Drive Scenario
- My Drive
- Source File Output
Step 1: Sample Source File
In this tutorial, we will show you how to upload files to Google Drive using PDF.co and Integromat.
Sample Source File
Step 2: Create a Scenario
Now, we will create a Scenario in Integromat. You will see it on the right top corner of your Dashboard.
Step 3: Choose PDF.co
- Under the New scenario, we will choose PDF.co as the input app.
- For the PDF input file, we will choose to Add Text and Images To a PDF.
Step 4: Add Item to PDF.co
- In the Text field, we will put the text name of our output.
- In the Pages field, we will put 0- to set multiple pages to the item.
- To get X and Y coordinates for objects in PDF, you can use the PDF.co Simple PDF Viewer.
Step 5: PDF.co Connections and Parameters
Under PDF.co, we will fill out The Import Options.
- In the Input field, we will choose Import PDF from URL so we can select the file in Google Drive.
- In the URL field, we will now put the source PDF file.
- For the Output File Name field, we will put our desired output name.
Step 6: Run Scenario
Run the Scenario to see the result. Next, we will a new step.
Step 7: Add Google Drive Module
Now, let’s add another module. We will choose the Google Drive app to complete our file.
Step 8: Upload A File
Under Google Drive, we will select Upload a File to Google Drive.
Step 9: Google Drive Connection
In this Google Drive Connection, we will fill out all the required information.
- For the Enter a Folder ID field, we will choose Select from the list to find all the available Google Drive folders.
- In the New Drive Location field, select the My Drive.
- In the New Folder Location field, select the folder where the file will be stored.
Step 10: Run Google Drive Scenario
Now, run the Scenario again to make sure that we set up everything correctly. We will now go to My Drive and check the file.
Step 11: Check Google Drive
In your Google Drive, you should now see the PDF.co file successfully uploaded to your folder.
Step 12: Source File Output
Here’s the generated PDF file with the added sample text.
Source File Output
In this tutorial, we learned how to add text in a PDF using the PDF.co Add Text and Images to a PDF module. We also learned how to upload the generated file to Google Drive to permanently store the file.