Typeform is a Barcelona-based online software as a service (SaaS)company that specializes in online form building and online surveys. Its main software creates dynamic forms based on user needs. Typeform’s software has been used by Apple Inc., Airbnb, Uber, and Nike, Inc. Typeform produces millions of forms every month.
Read more about Typeform at https://www.typeform.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Extracting unstructured data from PDFs and scanned documents is a breeze with PDF.co. It is because it has an AI-driven data extractor that can automatically pick up data from scanned official papers such as invoices, receipts, sales contracts, and other documents, thus reducing the cost of data entry and processing.
- It can also instinctively read intricate objects in documents such as tables, graphs, images, text fields, and more through its built-in Document Parser, which can be customized according to users’ requirements.
- It significantly saves time and effort when performing complex PDF editing tasks such as adding images, texts, fields, and more through its PDF Filler function. All it needs is a few mouse clicks.
- It has all the PDF editing tools you need to easily and quickly merge or split PDF files, add or delete pages from PDF documents, and convert HTML and other file formats into PDF, and vice versa.
- You can also access detailed API logs with required audit logs if you have an Enterprise account.
- Enterprise users can also access both the on-premise and offline versions of the API.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Typeform and PDF.co Integration
To start, please use the button below: