Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of every size—from new startups to public companies like Salesforce and Facebook—use the company’s software to accept online payments and run technically sophisticated financial operations in more than 100 countries. Stripe helps new companies get started and grow their revenues, and established businesses accelerate into new markets and launch new business models. Over the long term, Stripe aims to increase the GDP of the internet.
Read more about Stripe at https://stripe.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- PDF.co helps lower data processing costs with its AI-powered data extraction platform. It can easily and quickly draw out data from PDFs and scanned reports, receipts, invoices, and other documents.
- It also facilitates automatic reading of a document’s complex content such as tables, images, and fields through its built-in Document Parser, which can also be configured as required.
- The API is also equipped with a PDF Filler function that streamlines the process of adding images, texts, and fields to PDF forms and other documents.
- It has a full set of PDF editing tools to perform complex tasks such as merging two or more PDF files or splitting a multipage document into separate PDFs with a few simple clicks. It can also add or delete pages from an existing PDF document and convert other file formats such as HTML into a PDF.
- Besides access to the online version, Enterprise users can deploy the API on their own server. They can also take advantage of detailed API logs with audit records.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Stripe and PDF.co Integration
To start, please use the button below: