Segment provides the customer data infrastructure that helps businesses put their customers first. Using Segment, companies can collect, unify, and connect their first-party to over 200 marketing, analytics, and data warehouse tools.
The system provides all teams access to useful data to succeed and serve customers better. It proffers a comprehensive toolkit for the standardization of essential business processes within the organization. This enables companies to grow exponentially, make real-time decisions, and improve customer service.
More than 15,000 companies across 71 countries, from fast-growing businesses such as Atlassian, Bonobos, and Instacart to some of the world’s largest organizations like Levi’s, Intuit, and Time, use Segment to achieve a common understanding of their users and activate their own data to create customer-first decisions and experiences.
Read more about Segment at https://segment.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- PDF.co streamlines data processing through an AI-powered data extraction system that gleans data from PDF and scanned documents such as invoices, reports, receipts, and contracts in no time, thus reducing labor costs.
- It has an advanced Document Parser that can be customized as needed. This feature enables automatic recognition of tables, pdf forms, images, texts, and other contents.
- The system is also equipped with a state-of-the-art PDF filler that helps in adding objects to PDF forms and documents such as texts, images, tables, and text fields fast and easily.
- It simplifies complex tasks such as merging or splitting PDF documents, adding or deleting pages, and converting PDF data into HTML and other programming languages. This is made possible by a built-in PDF tool library.
- Enterprise users are accorded the privilege to access the application online or via local machine installation. They can also be provided with detailed API logs with audit logs requirements.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Segment and PDF.co Integration
To start, please use the button below: