About SAP Intelligent RPA
SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation is a product developed by SAP with headquarters in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. It is a platform where you can create and keep track of process automation bots. It promises intelligent bots with machine learning and conversational AI. Its end-to-end solution executes processes in multiple systems, cloud solutions, and Saas.
Read more about SAP Intelligent RPA at https://www.sap.com/products/robotic-process-automation.html
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI-powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, and agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, PDF forms, and mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, and fields to PDF forms and PDF documents;
- Leverage power of a built-in full set of PDF tools: split PDF, merge PDF, delete pages, advanced HTML to PDF generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
SAP Intelligent RPA and PDF.co Integration
To start, please use the button below: