How to integrate SamCart with PDF.co
SamCart is the first e-commerce platform, built from the ground up, for direct to consumer brands. Online shopping has changed. Today’s eCommerce runs on selling products, not brands. By focusing on the product level, and not the store level our customers can create beautiful sites that showcase their products, convert visitors into customers, and increase the value of each purchase. SamCart’s mission is to empower entrepreneurs and brands with the tools they need to succeed. With our easy to use eCommerce platform and superior customer support, we have helped tens of thousands of businesses sell billions of dollars worth of products.
Read more about SamCart at http://samcart.com
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, pdf forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to pdf forms and pdf documents;
- Leverage power of built-in full set of PDF tools: split pdf, merge pdf, delete pages, advanced html to pdf generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
SamCart and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: