How to integrate Sage with PDF.co
Sage is a British technology company headquartered in Newcastle upon Tyne, England. It provides Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software to small businesses. Its product offering range from Accounting, HR, Payroll, Payments, Assets, Construction, Real Estate and Enterprise, and Business Management with some that has on-premise and cloud support.
Read more about Sage at https://sage.com
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, pdf forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to pdf forms and pdf documents;
- Leverage power of built-in full set of PDF tools: split pdf, merge pdf, delete pages, advanced html to pdf generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Sage and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: