RingCentral’s cloud-based communication and collaboration platform offers a comprehensive set of capabilities that unify voice, business messaging, team collaboration, video conferencing, and online meetings. RingCentral helps small businesses manage mobile, fax, and e-mail communications. Its core product offering includes RingCentral Office, RingCentral Professional, and RingCentral Internet Fax, with services provided in the US, Canada, and the UK.
Read more about RingCentral at https://ringcentral.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI-powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, and agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, PDF forms, and mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, and fields to PDF forms and PDF documents;
- Leverage power of a built-in full set of PDF tools: split PDF, merge PDF, delete pages, advanced HTML to PDF generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
RingCentral and PDF.co Integration
To start, please use the button below: