How to integrate RescueTime with PDF.co
RescueTime is a frictionless web-based time management tool that keeps track of what you do and for how long when you are on your computer. Users download a desktop application from RescueTime that does all the tracking work. There is no data entry needed from the user’s perspective. The application keeps track of which window is “”in focus”” when you are on your computer, and logs what activity you are doing and for how long you are doing it. The application also has an idle timer so if you step away from your computer RescueTime does not inflate the amount of time you spent on a given activity.
Read more about RescueTime at http://rescuetime.com
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, pdf forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to pdf forms and pdf documents;
- Leverage power of built-in full set of PDF tools: split pdf, merge pdf, delete pages, advanced html to pdf generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
RescueTime and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: