Reply consists of a network model of highly specialized companies, which work alongside the main industrial groups in the definition and development of business models enabled by the new technologies and communication paradigms, such as, for example, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Digital Communication, Internet of Things, Mobile, and Social Networking, to optimize and integrate processes, applications, and devices.
Read more about Reply at http://reply.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI-powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, pdf forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to pdf forms and pdf documents;
- Leverage power of a built-in full set of PDF tools: split pdf, merge pdf, delete pages, advanced HTML to PDF generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Reply and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: