The company operates Retailer iQ, a mobile-first, real-time digital coupon platform that connects directly into a retailer’s point-of-sale system and provides targeting and analytics for manufacturers and retailers. It also powers digital coupon initiatives in online marketing campaigns — including the display and video advertising. Quotient’s distribution network includes the company’s flagship site, Coupons.com, approximately 30,000 third-party publishers, as well as its mobile applications, Coupons.com and Grocery iQ, and those of the company’s many partners.
Read more about Quotient at http://quotient.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI-powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, pdf forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to pdf forms and pdf documents;
- Leverage power of a built-in full set of PDF tools: split pdf, merge pdf, delete pages, advanced HTML to PDF generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Quotient and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: